You are here
- Home >
- People >
- Noriko Katsube
- Professor, Mechanical & Aerospace Engr
201 W 19th Ave
E311 Scott Lab
Columbus, OH 43210
Research interests include:
- Mechanics of materials with emphasis on theoretical and numerical simulations of advanced material behavior.
- Problems related to fluid-filled porous materials, advanced composite materials, statistical fracture mechanics and their engineering applications in the areas of biomechanics and biomaterials.
- Development of models to predict relative survival rates of all-ceramic dental restorations subjected to cyclic mastication load in oral environment.
- Statistical fracture mechanics based model combined with micro-macro FEM simulations used to improve the clinical longevity of esthetic ceramic restorations